Rise and shine, mama! Breakfast is about to be served and it’s something berry sweet.
We have the parfait recipe to bring balance to your morning – literally! Is there anything better than a breakfast that tastes like dessert? This scrumptious, healthy berry parfait is loaded with layers of crunchy granola, dairy-free yogurt, and fresh berries – all mixed in with our berry-flavored Balance Drink Mix.
Premama Balance is the first step to your journey of motherhood. This drink mix was created to balance hormones and menstrual cycles in preparation for pregnancy. It gives your body the reset it needs with nutrients that nourish, tone, and support balanced hormone health. What better way to do all of this than with a delicious yogurt parfait?
"Berry Balanced" Parfait
Gluten Free | Dairy Free | Vegan
Prep Time: 10 minutes
What You’ll Need:
- 2 cups dairy-free yogurt
- ½ cup gluten-free granola
- 5 strawberries
- ½ cup of blueberries
- 1 packet of Balance Drink Mix
- Start by thoroughly washing the berries and let them dry.
- Cut the strawberries in equal portions and remove the stems.
- Get your yogurt and pour it into a bowl. Then, mix in our Balance Drink Mix and stir until fully combined. You’ll begin to see your yogurt transform into a gorgeous berry color!
- Start assembling the parfait by sprinkling a spoonful of granola on the bottom of your cup and layer with a few generous spoonfuls of yogurt and a couple of berries.
- Continue to repeat the granola, yogurt, and berry layers until your cup is full.
- Finish off your parfait with the remaining berries over top and sprinkle on some more granola – because why not!
- Grab your spoon, dig in and enjoy!
Watch our Instagram Reel to see how we created this Berry Balance Parfait for ourselves!
Show us how you made your Berry Balanced Parfait on Instagram by tagging @premamawellness.