Mama Melon Mocktail Recipe
This delicious watermelon mocktail is the perfect drink to feel and stay energized, day or night!
It’s mocktail hour, mama! If you feel like you’ve been missing out, Premama has you covered! Our Mama Melon Mocktail is a delicious watermelon cocktail made with fresh ingredients and enhanced by none other than our Energy Boost Drink Mix. It’s sweet, filled with flavor, and the perfect drink to sip on as you move through your journey of becoming a mama.
Energy Boost was created to give you energy without ever having to reach for caffeine. It’s pregnancy-safe and can be used if you’re trying to conceive, already expecting, or after your baby arrives. Oh, and it’s packed with all of the nutrients every mama needs: vitamin B-complex, omega-3 fatty acids, and fiber.
Watermelon: A Mama Superfood
- It helps to ease morning sickness and prevent dehydration
- It prevents heartburn and third-trimester muscle cramps
- High in vitamins A, B6, and C and rich in antioxidants
- Good source of potassium and magnesium
Mama Melon Mocktail
Gluten Free | Dairy Free
Prep Time: 10 minutes
What You’ll Need:
- Martini Shaker
- Your Favorite Cocktail Glass
Ingredients:1 cup of watermelon
½ cup of lemon juice
½ teaspoon of maple syrup
2 cups of water
A pinch of salt
1 packet of Energy Boost Drink Mix
½ cup of ice
2 leaves of mint, chopped
- Cut your fresh and ripe watermelon into cubes and toss them into a blender with water. Blend until smooth.
- Grab your martini shaker and add in some ice.
- Pour the watermelon-water mix into the martini shaker and add lemon juice.
- For added sweetness, pour in maple syrup and balance it with a pinch of salt.
- Now for the main event – mix in one packet of our Premama Energy Boost Drink Mix.
- Sprinkle in your mint leaves. Shake! Shake! Shake!
- Pour your drink into your favorite glass, garnish with some more chopped mint and a mini slice of watermelon on top. Sip and enjoy!
Tip: If you’re planning a mocktail date with another deserving mama, simply double up on your ingredients!
It’s 5 o'clock somewhere, mama. Sit back, put your feet up, and enjoy those first few sips of this watermelon mocktail – you deserve it! You’ll have loads of energy to get back up and do everything in no time!
Watch this video to see how we created our very own Mama Melon Mocktail.
Show us how you made your Mama Melon Mocktail on Instagram by tagging @premamawellness.