Yes, we know the same flavor every morning can be rough, ugh! We are here to give you some hacks for our Birth Control Cleanse, Fertility Support for Her, Prenatal Drink Mix + DHA, Energy Boost and Lactation Support powders. All products can be mixed with water or any non-carbonated drink.
Here are some ways you can get creative with your Birth Control Cleanse:
- Make our berrylicious smoothie
3. Mix it into Chia seed pudding. Mix together almond milk and chia seeds. Refrigerate overnight. When ready to eat, mix in your packet of Cleanse and top with almond butter and your favorite berries (we love using raspberries)!
Chia Seed Pudding1 packet of Premama Birth Control Cleanse
Here are some ways you can get creative with your Fertility Support for Her:
1. Mix it into your morning oatmeal. With its flavorless taste, you won’t even notice it’s there!
2. Mix it with your favorite juice. Orange juice, cranberry juice, apple juice, pomegranate juice, the possibilities are endless! The only juice you should not use is a carbonated juice (This is to make sure all of the powder stays in the drink rather than popping out with bubbles).
3. Mix it with tea. But make sure to stay away from caffeinated tea! Check out our Attention coffee drinkers, tea lovers, caffeine connoisseurs! Blog on why.
4. Make our eggspert scrambled eggs.
Eggspert Scrambled Eggs
Here are some ways you can get creative with your Prenatal Drink Mix + DHA:
1. Mix it into some yogurt. The options are endless, with plain yogurt, strawberry banana, peach, coconut, mango, berry, vanilla, dairy free. Experiment!
2. Make our pregnancy protein smoothie. This smoothie will help boost your energy and fuel mom and baby with necessary proteins, fiber and other vitamins.
Pregnancy Protein Smoothie
Here are some ways you can get creative with your Energy Boost:
Here are some ways you can get creative with your Lactation Support:
1. Mix it with red raspberry leaf tea.This helps with postpartum recovery, can help stop postpartum bleeding by increasing uterine tone and can help increase milk supply.
2. Make our Berrylicious smoothie. This recipe can be found at the top of this blog under Birth Control Cleanse. Simply use one packet of Lactation Support instead of Birth Control Cleanse.