Grounded Fertility Booster Salad Recipe
Being intentional about the food you eat is an act of self-care, especially if you're trying to conceive or already expecting. As you embark on this incredible journey to motherhood, we have a wholesome dish to give your body what it deserves this season. This fertility booster brussels sprout and kale salad is warm with grounding ingredients and bursts of flavor, perfect for lunch or dinner. Thanks to the powerhouse trio of kale, sweet potato, and brussels sprouts – this fertility diet recipe is loaded with an abundance of mama-rich nutrients including fiber, folate, and iron.
Finish off your meal with your Premama Prenatal Vitamins, the perfect palette cleanser with its fresh peppermint flavor. It’s made for those who are trying to conceive or have just started their pregnancy journey.
Premama Food for Thought:
Eating nutrient-dense meals before, during, and after your pregnancy is vital to protecting egg and sperm health, balancing hormones, and postpartum healing.
Are you hungry yet? Let’s get to cooking!
Grounded Fertility Booster Salad
Gluten Free | Dairy Free | Nut Free
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 1 ½ cup shaved brussels sprouts
- 3 cups of kale, chopped
- ⅓ cup of pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup of pomegranates
- 1 ½ cup of roasted sweet potatoes, chopped
- Olive oil
- Lemon juice
- Chop your brussels sprouts and sweet potatoes and place them on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and salt and place them in the oven for 25 minutes at 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Tip: Check on them at the 15-minute mark and toss to ensure they are cooking evenly.
- Add chopped kale into a large bowl.
- Once the roasted brussels sprouts and sweet potatoes are fully cooked, let them cool for 2 minutes, and toss them over your kale.
- Sprinkle in pumpkin seeds and pomegranates.
- Drizzle in olive oil and lemon juice, add in a pinch of salt and mix together.
- Serve and enjoy!
Watch our Instagram Reel to see how we built this brussels sprout and kale salad fertility diet recipe from the ground up!
Share the love with all of the mamas and mamas-to-be over on Instagram by tagging us @premamawellness.