The same flavor every morning can be rough. If your partner is bored of the taste of his morning Fertility Support for Him mix and/or whines about drinking it every morning, this post’s for you. (Well, it’s also for him, but mostly for you because we know what it’s like to live with a whiner.) Grab yourself a little green packet because we are ready to mix things up!
Here are some ways you can get creative with your Fertility Support for Him:
- Mix it into some yogurt. Some men report liking plain yogurt best, as the strawberry banana flavor is already a little sweet-tasting. Others like to mix it into a berry, mango, or coconut flavored yogurt that changes the flavor profile. Experiment!
- Mix it into oatmeal. The same applies here: many men prefer plain oatmeal because Fertility Support for Him is sweet. Some venture into flavored oatmeal. The choice is yours—well, his.
- Make a mocktail. The only thing you should not include in your mocktail is a carbonated drink. (This is to make sure all of the powder stays in the drink rather than popping out with bubbles, but hey, we’re not going to stop you if you’re feeling rebellious.) The possibilities are endless: orange juice, coconut water, mint, rosemary, fresh fruits. The world is your oyster.
- Make it less sweet. Not into sweet drinks? This one's for him. Blend your packet with 12 oz of water and a large handful or two of leafy greens. We prefer spinach or kale. The vegetables really help it taste less sweet and give you a double boost of fertility-friendly nutrition.
- Make our swimmer smoothie. Our favorite smoothie recipe is one we’d gladly sip out of his cup. It tastes like a fancy, liquid version of PB&J.
Here’s hoping your mornings are a little smoother! (Pun intended, always.)