Dual Conceive BundleRegular price $269.93 $169.95
It takes two to conceive, and this kit of fertility supplements for couples is a great start for those who are trying. Save $100 when you buy this bundle.
1 month of Birth Control Cleanse
3 months of Fertility Support for Her
3 months of Fertility Support for Him * NEW Chocolate Flavor!
About Dual Conceive Bundle
The Birth Control Cleanse is a berry-flavored conception aid drink mix designed to prep the body for pregnancy by balancing hormones and stimulating uterine health. It nourishes, supports, tones and gently cleanses the liver and uterus; helps regulate menstrual cycles; and restores the body’s natural balance by removing excess hormones. Think of it as a way to reset—your first step once you've stopped taking birth control or if you are experiencing a natural hormone imbalance.
Fertility Support For Her is an unflavored fertility drink mix that provides natural reproductive support for women trying to conceive. It’s the #1 selling over the counter fertility-enhancing supplement.
NEW: As of March 2021, Fertility Support For Him is now chocolate-flavored in this bundle!
A fertility drink mix formulated to support male reproductive health and improve sperm quality, motility, morphology, and function. You can easily add this fertility aid supplement to your favorite yogurt, oatmeal, or protein shake...View More
Birth Control Cleanse: If your cycle is regular, begin on the first day of menstruation to help you track your cycle and plan for ovulation. If your cycle is irregular you can begin at any point. Mix one packet per day with at least 12 ounces of water or any non-carbonated beverage (or smoothie).
*Note that this product is a cleanse, and not a meal replacement.
Fertility Support For Her: Mix one packet per day with at least 12 ounces of water or your favorite non-carbonated beverage. It’s recommended that you take Fertility Support for Her consistently while trying to conceive for at least 3 months (or keep taking it until you become pregnant). Once pregnant, transition to a Premama Prenatal Vitamin. If your cycle is regular, begin on day 1 of your cycle. If your cycle is irregular, begin right away or at any point in your cycle.
Fertility Support For Him: Take for 3 months (the time required to nurture new sperm to maturity), or until conception occurs.
*Always consult your healthcare provider prior to beginning any Fertility Supporting Supplement..View More
Your unique parenthood journey needs and goals are addressed with a curated selection of our ever-growing list of natural active ingredients...View More
*Do not use this product if safety seal on flap is torn or missing.View Less
All the benefits...
Let's dive into the Birth Control Cleanse:
- Chasteberry promotes circulation, helping your uterus fully shed its lining during each menstrual cycle.
- ..View More
- Iodide: The natural form of mineral Iodine. Crucial for the body to be able to achieve hormone balance. Iodine is found in every cell in our bodies and is especially concentrated in our endocrine glands. Iodine deficiencies can contribute to conditions such as polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) + cycle irregularities.
- Magnesium: A major mineral key for reducing stress. It may improve insulin resistance (helping women with PCOS), improves PMS symptoms, helps you sleep better, and combats inflammation (all crucial functions for hormone balance). By supporting the COMT enzyme (catechol-o-methyltransferase) in the liver, magnesium promotes the healthy excretion of estrogen. This may reduce the risk of estrogen excess conditions (such as fibroids) associated with low COMT function.
- Selenium: Beneficial for proper thyroid function + immune health. Helps in the removal of free radicals from the thyroid and prevents the thyroid from aging. Helps to prevent the build up of scar tissue in the thyroid.
- Vitamins C and E: Naturally rid your body of toxins, jumpstarting the natural detox process of your liver to eliminate the excess synthetic birth control hormones: estrogen and progestin.
- Helps cleanse excess hormones from the uterus and thicken the uterine wall creating the optimal environment for implantation.
Fertility Support for Her Drink Mix:
Contains Myo-inositol, Folate + the Methylated form of Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin) clinically proven nutrients that optimize your chances of conception.
Fertility Support for Him Drink Mix: Supports healthy sperm formation, shape and function while increasing male libido.View Less
Frequently asked questions
Premama recommends taking Birth Control Cleanse on the first day of your menstrual cycle. Should you start at a different point, it is not harmful.
Premama Birth Control Cleanse should be taken for 28 consecutive days during all phases of your cycle. Many women do take multiple cycles of the cleanse, especially those coming off of hormonal birth control such as the Depo-Provera Shot. Studies show it can take up to 10 months or more for cycles to regulate when coming off of the Depo-Provera Shot because the shot suppresses the natural production of hormones. The cleanse will work with your body to assist in this hormone regulating process.
To learn all about how our cleanse works, check out this blog post.
Yes, you sure can! Premama's Birth Control Cleanse is designed for all women looking to balance their hormones after coming off birth control.