Conceive BundleRegular price $164.96 $139.99
If you’re ready to start trying, this is the perfect conception support kit for you. Prep your body for pregnancy with the Birth Control Cleanse, then switch to Fertility Support for Her to promote conception. Save $25 when you buy this conception kit bundle.
1 month of Birth Control Cleanse
3 months of Fertility Support for Her
About Conceive Bundle
The Birth Control Cleanse is a drink mix designed to help women whose hormones and cycles are out of balance. Preparing the body for pregnancy by balancing hormones and stimulating uterine health is a great first step to getting back on track. The nutrients nourish, tone and support your natural bodily processes of cleansing the liver and uterus. The drink mix helps regulate menstrual cycles; and restores the body’s natural balance of hormones. Think of this hormone balancing cleanse drink as a way to reset—your first step once you've stopped taking birth control or if you are naturally out of balance.
Fertility Support For Her is an unflavored drink mix providing natural reproductive support for women trying to conceive. Our fertility aid is the #1 selling over-the-counter fertility-enhancing supplement...View More
When should I start the Birth Control Cleanse?
If your cycle is regular, start the Cleanse on the first day of menstruation to help you track your cycle and plan for ovulation...View More
To balance an irregular cycle, you can begin on any day. We recommend drinking the Cleanse first thing in the morning, with or without food*.
How do I make the Birth Control Cleanse?
It’s quick and easy. Simply mix one of the 28 packets with at least 12 ounces of water, a non-carbonated beverage or a smoothie.
How do I take Fertility Support For Her?
It’s recommended to take Fertility Support for Her consistently while trying to conceive for at least 3 months (you can keep taking it until you become pregnant). Once pregnant, transition to a Premama Prenatal Vitamin if you are not already taking it. Mix one packet per day with at least 12 ounces of water or your favorite non-carbonated beverage.
*Note: The Cleanse is not a meal replacement.View Less
Your unique parenthood journey needs and goals are addressed with a curated selection of our ever-growing list of natural active ingredients...View More
*Do not use this product if safety seal on flap is torn or missing.View Less
All the benefits...
Let's dive into the Birth Control Cleanse:
- Chasteberry promotes circulation, helping your uterus fully shed its lining during each menstrual cycle. ..View More
- Iodide: The natural form of mineral Iodine. Crucial for the body to be able to achieve hormone balance. Iodine is found in every cell in our bodies and is especially concentrated in our endocrine glands. Iodine deficiencies can contribute to conditions such as polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) + cycle irregularities.
- Magnesium: A major mineral key for reducing stress. It may improve insulin resistance (helping women with PCOS), improves PMS symptoms, helps you sleep better, and combats inflammation (all crucial functions for hormone balance). By supporting the COMT enzyme (catechol-o-methyltransferase) in the liver, magnesium promotes the healthy excretion of estrogen. This may reduce the risk of estrogen excess conditions (such as fibroids) associated with low COMT function.
- Selenium: Beneficial for proper thyroid function + immune health. Helps in the removal of free radicals from the thyroid and prevents the thyroid from aging. Helps to prevent the build up of scar tissue in the thyroid.
- Vitamins C and E: Naturally rid your body of toxins, jumpstarting the natural detox process of your liver to eliminate the excess synthetic birth control hormones: estrogen and progestin.
- Helps cleanse excess hormones from the uterus and thicken the uterine wall creating the optimal environment for implantation.
Fertility Support for Her Drink Mix:
Contains Myo-inositol, Folate + the Methylated form of Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin) clinically proven nutrients that optimize your chances of conception.View Less
Frequently asked questions
Premama recommends taking Birth Control Cleanse on the first day of your menstrual cycle. Should you start at a different point, it is not harmful.
Birth Control Cleanse and Fertility Support for Her can absolutely be taken at the same time. They are formulated to perform different functions (balance hormones vs. improve egg quality) and will not interfere with each other. It's best to take Birth Control Cleanse in the morning when your pituitary gland is most receptive. Time of day is not significant for Fertility Support for Her. Each packet of product should be mixed in its own respective 12 ounces of water or any non-carbonated beverage of choice.
Premama Birth Control Cleanse should be taken for 28 consecutive days. Many women like to take the cleanse for multiple cycles, especially those who have been on hormonal birth control for an extended period of time. For women coming off of the Depo-Provera shot, it can take up to a year for hormones to balance. Premama Birth Control Cleanse helps your body jumpstart the natural production of hormones and assists your body as it is working hard to restore your cycle.
To learn all about how our cleanse works, check out this blog post.
Yes, you sure can! Premama's Birth Control Cleanse is designed for all women looking to balance their hormones after coming off birth control.