First came the drink mix powders and the soft chew. What else could we create?
Gummies! An alternative to the traditional pill, we didn't want to create any run-of-the mill gummy, but the most nutritious prenatal gummy vitamin on the market. What differentiates ours? We are currently the only prenatal gummy available that contains iron and DHA.
We launched our first gummy, but after receiving important feedback from all of you, we chose to make it better. So we went back to the drawing board, modifying taste and consistency but still providing the most nutritious, natural benefits compared to all other prenatal gummies on the market. We went spent over a year researching and developing, to achieve the best blend of nutrients for our mamas without any preservatives, synthetic colors or flavors.
Our gummies are natural, gluten free, vegan, organic AND kosher. They are mixed flavors of strawberry-lime and peach with and all essential nutrients for you and baby. The bears contain only a small trace amount of organic cane sugar to enhance the flavor profile. Moms will enjoy 4 gummies per serving unlike the traditional 6 per day that other brands require.
Here are some additional nutritional benefits to our newest product:
- 25mg EPA & 50mg plant-based DHA: For healthy visual and cognitive development for baby*
- 9mg of gentle Iron: To help minimize iron-induced constipation*
- 30mg of Vitamin B6: For morning sickness relief for mom and for developing baby’s brain and nervous system*
- Vitamin B12: Provides an energy boost for mama*
- 25mg of Choline & 800mcg of Folic Acid: Both help further reduce the risk of neural tube defects*
- Vitamin D: As D2 for a healthy immune system* (400 IU)
Whether you are pregnant, planning for baby or breastfeeding, we are so excited for our Premamas to try our game-changing gummy. To learn more about our products, click here.
Have you tried our new Gummy? Tell us what you think at firstname.lastname@example.org or tag us on Instagram @premamawellness
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.